NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

To be a lawyer !!


Hi every one my name Panha and my nick name is kingkong kang . i'm 15 year old i have 2 sisters but i don't have any brother . I live in Phnom Penh and i study at stommor high school . In Khmer school I study grade 11 and at ACE i study YL 11 . I in my free time i like to read book do homework and play game but i also like to play sport and my best sport is karkatedo . i really don't like football shopping and cooking . when i was young my father tell me that " son our family have only you so you should study hard and be a good person ..... to make our family have a good name in our country " after that i swear that i will be a great lawyer and make a good name for my family .
!! Thank for reading my post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment