NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Some idea about ACE

Hi my name is Phann. I would like to share you some idea about my school ACE!! I'm now in young learner level 11. I'll be finish in young learner level 15 and continue to General class. When I first came in this school the teachers was very nice to me. She always protect me and learn me a lot. She make me study hard and asked me not to be shy in class. She make me become brave in class in these case I wanted to thanks everyone in my class in including my friends. They have been good and helpful for me!!! With all my heart i want you guys to know how good ACE are. They gave me the best teacher and the best friends. ACE is the best in my heart. that's all what I really wanted to share... thank you for reading.

1 comment: