NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Friday, July 29, 2011

MY BEST DAY

My best day was day when i moved from primary school to secondary school.I really looked forward to the new school. Before new academic year started,my parents bought a new bag,some new school uniforms,some books and pens. I liked all the things that my parents bought me very much. In the first day,when i arrived at school,my first impression was the students.There were a lot of students and the school was very big with a lot of buildings.My class was very big and a lot of students who came from different school.We didn't have one teacher,but we have different teachers and some of the teachers were funny.It was really interested to moved to secondary school and i was very happy too when i met all my friends and the old teacher...T.T

1 comment:

  1. That interest
    are u bong mingchou?
    If yes I wounld like to say hi and bye
    ps a..a

    ReplyDelete