NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

English and Me

Dear Blogger

Hi! My name is Kresna which my nickname is Koala. It was funny i just put it with my teacher a few days ago. I'd like to introduce a little bit of myself to you all people who saw my blog. I study in Australia Center of Education (ACE) and i am a YLP 11 student
. I study here because this school is an A standard school and it was such a professional institute that i can absorb some knowledge from the teachers there as well so that can be an advantage for me in the future.About myself, i love physic skills and math. I hate geography stuff and French. If i learn that lesson in class for at least 2 hours , i will become an old lazy man. It was just so boring for me! although i hate those stuffs but i sill like English.
English is just a like a special language that could use for the future. Also,i can use to pursue my dream to become a talented architect . My English is not as good as the others in my class , but i prefer to improve my speaking a little bit with my teacher in class. Nowadays i have two dreams. One is my future work and the other one is that i want my teacher to hel p me speak English more fluently and to help me completed my other wish! I would like tosay in the end that English is just a whole world to me now.And hope that you like my " English and me" blog and you like to see more about me. Bye!

Regards

Kresna

No comments:

Post a Comment