NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Blog

Hello everybody! My name Wattanak. I'm 14 years old. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. I live in Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia. I study English at ACE younglearner 11, I study here for 2 years ago. And my Khmer school at Psar Doem Tkov high school grade 9. In my free time I like to play game, play sport, go for a walk,watch TV and check the Internet. Internet is the best thing that we can know a lot of history around the world. And I dislike to do much homework because it's make me tired. In Phnom Penh there have many places for visit and the best when at night. When on a some holiday or weekend have many people go to the river side.

English is the best language that we use around the world. I am very happy to see my post here.......Thank You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment