NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Strange man on the moon

One of the eight planets in the solar solar system that give light at night is the Moon.The Moon has long been renowned long time ago. And there is a story which related to it. In one morning, there was a man who is a farmer. He is farming on that planet. That planet was cold and while he is farming, he also feel scared. And while he was farming, he has discovered the soil in the ground. He was very happy. But suddenly, the sky went dark. Then, he saw a man. That man was walking toward him. He was trying to kill that hopeless man. That hopeless man was very scared. Then, I realized that I am on that moon too. I tried to help that man but that man tried to kill me too. I ran as fast as I could. Then that man caught me. He took out a knife. He killed me with tat knife. So wonder What happened next? I woke up from a nightmare. It cool .....

No comments:

Post a Comment