NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kids stars

Hi ...My name 's Pakrinha . I am a student at ACE.And i been studying here for 2 terms.That included this term too. Studying English have been my hobby since i were a kid. Believe or not, I have been studying it for 11 years already.it really hard,but guess everyone have been trying hard though.In my free times, I like to read book. You know about adventure, crimes. Especially, about science fictions. Other activities like playing sports, watching TV and playing videos games. Many people find some activities that they like the most. For me, I like making friend on internet and on Facebook. To me, friends are very important. Friends are person that help you every time you need. So, I hope that I will make a lot of friends here.

Pakrinha

No comments:

Post a Comment