NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My first experine to do teacher


Last week The head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to chose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!!

So I went to the whiteboard and started to tech them. I felt very afraid because it was my first time. Then I told them to open the book. They started open. they were very quite. I started to explain them about a grammar which was Past simple. I though they were understand, but it wasn't they said that my explaining was bad. I felt very bad at that time. It was very shy. I was very hopeless. Then I didn't want to teach anymore. But had some students told me that IT was seem Ok! We could understand. That made me more energy to teach. I continued to explain. Some student wasn't like me. But some they liked. After that I let them to do the exercise in the book. But they were very good. I felt very hopeful. Then I let them to do other exercise. But still they were very good. I though I'm a good teacher.

When They know that they could do the exercise all were correct, They felt very happy. I was very happy too. Finally they said thank you to me.

Tomorrow at that time When teacher came back, he asked us about the lesson that we studied yesterday. they were all could answer the question. It was very surprising for me.

1 comment: