NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

introduction

Hello my name is Dara I'm 14 years old !!!I'm a Cambodian !!!I'm male !!! I'm in grade 9 !!!i have been studying here for one term !!! I love playing football with my friends and i also love to play video games but only when i have free time !!! But at home i usually read novels,science books, and math because i want to improve my knowledge !!! i hate going shopping because it's really annoying and i also hate staying home alone !!! I also hate some animals they are snakes and lizard !!! My favorite cartoon movies are ben 10,Naruto and batman !!! In the future i want to be a Doctor so i have to study hard !!! I speak two languages" Cambodian and English ..... that's all !!! This is my first time making blogs so i hope you don't mind !!! THANK FOR READING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment