NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just For Fun...=)

I've been sitting under the moonlight,
I've been staring at the kite.

I've been going to school,
I've been blowing bubbles.

I've been thinking of the goodbye,
I've been starting to cry.

I've been talking to a man,
He has been holding a can.

She has been sleeping on the bed,
She has been dreaming about eating.

They've been swimming in the pool,
They've been following the rule.

We've been doing bad things,
We've been punishing by clean the stink.

I've been taking the bus to the coffee shop,
I've been talking with the cop.

We've been choosing the book,
I've been searching for the book of cook.

He has been teaching for a new term,
He has been experimenting about germs.

Enjoy...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment