NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A bout myself



Hi!every body my name is Sheng Pheng. Iam 15 year old.i have 1 sister and 2 brother. Iam old student in A.C.E,but now i study at YL11.My teacher name SarahsEitzGerald she is good teacher and friendly and good heart . I think A.C.E school it is one school that have good and have high quality to study have good teacher and have a lot of teacher that have a lot of experience to teach a student .i think i like my teacher all of the term because they have a good teach and explain clearly for me and care a bout me too

when I have the free time . i like reading book and listen music,because i think reading it make me skill full to subject reading.

The subject that i like is reading speaking and listening writing it is subject that i have skill to study because everyday when i arrive at home i always practice speaking with my family,and i always writing note when i do something .and listening CD that i buy at school.this is something that i like.but i have one thing that i don't like is grammar subject.

I don't like subject grammar because it so difficult to remember form of it example the lesson passive and present passive it so difficult for me i don't how to do exercise.i very boring a bout is so i want try to study it i want have skillful for this subject like other subject too.

The finally i want teacher give me some exercise a bout grammar and explain me clearly a bout grammar a lot,and can help me skillful for this subject"Subject that we don't like it is subject that we need try to study it"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your writing, I enjoyed reading it. Some tips to improve your writing.

    Start by checking carefully for these things:

    Punctuation. Always use a capital 'I'
    Use a full stop at the end of sentences.

    The S with Possessives: My teacher's name is Sarah'.

    Grammar: Check your use of has and have. If you are not sure, just ask.

    S endings: 'Like reading book'. Just one book or books?

    We can try to have fun with grammar in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete