NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

About Me!!!!!

Hi all !....My name Kakada!.. I'm 14 Years old ..I'm a new student here in ACE.I study English because i think I'll need it in my future to do other jobs At my Khmer school I'm grade 10.Whenever I'm at school in my free time i usually play soccer with my classmate or sometimes play with other class...My soccer team name 9C2 Team . In my free time at home i usually read many kinds of book like grammar books , newspaper or magazine to improve my knowledge and sometimes i practice with a ball to increase my soccer skill and i hate doing housework because i think it's very boring ....My favorite cartoon character are Naruto and Pink panther. And the animal that I'm afraid are snakes... That's all about me ... I hope u won't mind if there are mistake here because last Thursday is the first day for me at ACE and and also the first time that create a blog ,there are fear in my mind too..,,..Anyway thanks for your reading ...

--kakada--

No comments:

Post a Comment