NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Friday, July 29, 2011

New day at ACE!!!

My New day at School was terribly horrible. When I entered the school I was Trouble finding the class. I walk around classes. I went upstairs but I can't see my class. What is funny was that my class was on the GROUND-FLOOR!!! I started to confused. Then I just knew that I forgot the school has classes on the ground-floor. Sound Odd, right? When I entered the class, I thought I came in the wrong class. Because Everybody was looking at me strangely. 10 minutes later, As the Teacher came in, I saw his face. I started to feel worried. I just kept saying it is ok, He is not a strict person. But his voice said "HELLO", told me that he is calm and not so strict like I thought.
It made me felt better than before. I can't forget that day. It is an unforgettable day of my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment