NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My like and dislike


Hello everybody !! My name is panha I'm 14 years old . I study at ACE younglearner 11 , I study at ACE maybe 2 years ago . I think ACE is good school and important point is rule have good rule please quiet in class don't be noise and don't take phone into class , if you take can put silent because if you don't put you will disturb other student that they study with you . sometime when teacher talk you don't talk with other student need to listen to teacher . ACE stand for " Australia center of education " . In ACE have 5 subject in class have reading , writing , listening , speaking grammar but subject that I like is writing and I dislike is listening , I like writing because can make good grammar in your writing and I dislike listening because listening so difficult they say very fast. I want to learning English because it is language that many people country on the world use it and when you want to find a job it easy to find and has high salary . I want to learn subject that I dislike is listening and reading , I want teacher help teach me the subject that I dislike to be like .

No comments:

Post a Comment