NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

When the ghost chased me, when I chased the ghost

The wosrt nighmare that everyone do not expected to come is ghosts and vampires that trying to hunt you everywhere you go. One story of mines which occur in my dream. The ghost wore Iwhite clothes with long black hair. I was sneeking by the door and suddently, it saw me. I was very frightened me that time. As I realized then, I ran as fast as I could, but it still follow me everywhere I went. To stop the ghost from seeing me, I went to hided under a tree. Suddently, the ghost was missing. But there is a cold hand touched my back. Guess who it was, it the ghost. I started to run again. This time, I realized that I ran slower and slower. This part is where it scared me the most. Then went mad, I want to kill the ghost because it hit my head that make it hurt so badly. I can't believe that this time, the ghost is who run.It ran faster than I do before .When I tried to killed the ghost, there were something graped my leg and pulled me off. Then woke up from the dream with anger. I am sure the ghost won't be happy to see me again. Guess the ghost is not my opponent at all.

1 comment: