NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How can I be a good student, a good friend and a good child?

I really want to study hard and get a great grade. If I want to be a good student, I need to give homework on time. I also need to read books, read 2 or 3 chapters a day. I really need to improve every lesson! If I want to get a great grade, I also need to review my old lessons many times before I have a test. The most special thing is I need to obey your class rules. Being a good student is not enough, I need to be a great child at home. I need to respect elder such as your parents, grandparents and teachers. Instead of being mean, I need to be friendly with my friends.

I really know that everyone want to be a good student and a good friend. As you all know, if you behave well no one will blame you! So being good instead of being bad. If you want to become a good student, you have to do like me such as you have to give homework on time. You also need to read as many books as you can. If you want to improve your exam's score, you have to review your old lessons many times before bed. You also have to obey the class rules. If you behave well at school but at home you are not, you are not yet a good student, you have to be a good child at home. You need to help and respect elder such as your parents and everyone around you. If you meet an old man/woman on the street, you have to help them by holding them and help them to pass to another street. If you meet a cripple, you shouldn't ape them. By the way, if you wanna be a good friend, a good student and a good child, you have to do like this... :)

~Kimpor~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kimpor,
    I love to read and I think it's fabulous that you have a goal of reading so much. It's the best thing for learning, and enjoyment too!
    Kathleen (USA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much Kathleen... :)

    ReplyDelete