NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Ghost In a DREAM....

Last month Me and my friends went to KOH KONG.I arrived it at 2pm and we went to a Resort for rest.There is a big forest near a Resort,It's had a lots of big trees and was very dark.In the evening Me and my friends had a small party near that forest.While we were prepared the foods,I saw a shadow similar to a person in the forest.But Am not interest.At night after we finished the party we went for a walk near the forest,Suddenly we all saw a shadow who i saw at evening,And then we walked into the forest.We were in the forest for a long times,Then we all were lost the way to got outside the forest.while we set under a big tree,we saw that shadow came closer and closer,finally we saw that,It's a GHOST.we were frightened and started to ran.a GHOST was followed me.I ran and ran and started tired and then I passed out...........
I wake up at the morning,When I heard my friends call me come back to PHNOM PENH.I asked my friends " what happened last night??"They so strange and took at me"What?There's nothing at last night,We just had a small party near the forest and came back to Resort to slept"
In fact it's just a dream it was scary.I told that dream to all my friends,They laughed me and then we came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment