NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Vegetables are good for your HEALTH!!


Everyday all of the people around the world had different food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Most of them had bread, eggs, rice, meat or soup but for just a little people who love to have vegetables. For me I like all kind of food but I don't really like vegetables. One day, I was sick and I go to the meet the doctor. The doctor said that I ate too much meat but less of vegetables so, in my body got less vitamins and I get weaker and weaker. He introduced me to eat vegetables for 80% out of my food and only 20% of meats. First i didn't believe him but then I realized that I was getting healthier and my weight was still the same. I was very happy. When I went to school, I met a friend who was just like me before (hate vegetables). She was sick like me,too. So, I told her to do as me and she'll get better but she didn't believe me. She said that I was lying. But soon she notice that what I had told her was true. Not for long, everybody in the class followed what I did. And they do get healthier and never get sick again. I was incredibly happy!!
So as you can see, Vegetables helped you a lot. They can make you become healthier and provide VITAMIN in your body and people don't often get sick. But if people eat more meats than vegetables they would defenitely get sick someday. All I said didn't mean to tell all of you not eat meat but to eat meats less than vegetables is a better way .. Thank YOU:)

No comments:

Post a Comment