NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Environment Savers

For me, environment and wildlife are likes treasures to me. They are outstanding when they are clean and beautiful . I would like to tell you that I will do anything to save my Earth's environment and animals.
First , I like cleaning and I never pollute any atmosphere I went to and I love saving and rescuing animals that are wounded and nursing them very gently . But I want to do more than saving animals, I want to encourage people in Cambodia and persuade them to save the environment that are in danger and that it is nearly disappeared.One day, I started to plants more trees in my garden and sometimes people compliments me that I was a nature saver. I told them that nature is indeed special. And everyday I clean the road and throw garbage into the dustbin. Then I see one man throw his trash in the water . I criticized him very meanly and he said that he would stop using that option to get rid of his trashes. I tried to save nature and preventing people from dirtying the ground and polluting the air.I saved lots of injury animals and rescuing them back to the same health they were.
I also want more people to realized that you can tried to save nature and that you can be a nature mother, too . I also dream that people would love the atmosphere that they live in now and began to rescue it and save it by the nature love you have and also love the animals that were wounded and were captured that it was ready to become a victim of the animals kidnappers.
One day in one year, that I hope my little dream could help people save the Earth and that they will do more to bring back nature to itself again. And also if they saw somebody who tried to ruin the nature , try to encourage and teach him. I really looking forward to see my nature become even beautiful than before!


1 comment:

  1. That's great! Teaching people how to look after their environment for the benefit of their livelihood would be a wonderful thing to do ;o)

    ReplyDelete