NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Monday, August 15, 2011

HElp me

Today when i was came back from school there was a big accident and a lot of people standing and watch and waiting for the ambulance. Some people said ‘There was a man drink driving and knocked over a woman. On the women’s body there was a lot of her blood. I was scared and when the ambulances came to take her she was died.

At home I got a shower and went to my friends party. When I came back home it was too late it was nearly 2 o’clock. The road was quiet no cars no motorbikes and no people. I was walking because my friend house is also near my house .while I was walking I heard the leg noise and I though nothing. Maybe it was a rat.

When I wake up it was still 4 o’clock I shouting “What the heck?” and then a hand trying catch my leg and I heard the noise ‘help me’ and I trying to kick that. After I kicking that I getting up and watching what that? That was my brother…………. And I ask him why u are in my room? He said ‘he wearing a ghost mask and trying to play with me’. On the morning I told my mom about this and all of my family was laughing at my funny story………................

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment