NEWS: 1564 page views and counting... well done YL11!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bullies' Problems

Bullies are rude, despicable, unrestrained people ,but some are over-emotional! They become bullies because of the jealousy and hatred they have to others that have been messing up with them about stuffs. Here is a story whom is trying to bully me a few months ago when I'm a seventh grader.
When I'm young , my mother always encourage me to be as polite as I can be. She always said "Less or more doesn't matter but you have to stop performing your rudeness in front of others". I try to do as she says and at last everyone complimented me that I'm a very gentle and polite person . One day when I came to school, all of a sudden someone bigger than me stood in front of me asking for money , but I refused to give him cash. I also told him that he had to stop bully students in our school or maybe he will be expelled and he will be a shame to people in school.Then he stopped and started to cry like a childish boy who his mother didn't give him candy. He told me that there are problems with his brother who is in prison. He has no money to save him and he started to bully kids for stuffs. From that day onward, students like me and interact with me like I was a hero that try to save my school from having bullies.
I want to tell you that some bullies are kind and very generous . Maybe there are some problems with their family and they started to bully kids to get money for food and to prevent themselves from starvation. You can tell a bully that he can stop bully people and try to find a very suitable occupation for him to work. But if he is a very magnanimous person. If he is violent, get away from him as possible. I want all of you readers to be the most polite people ever in the whole universe. And a quote from me "Be as diplomatic you can be".

No comments:

Post a Comment